If you are thinking of selling your Beckley WV, Crab Orchard, Glade Springs, or Flat Top Lake home but are afraid it will not sell home or it will take a lot of money to get ready to sell it, then think again. Using my 10 Inexpensive Ways to Enhance The Value Of Your Beckley WV Home will allow it to sell faster and for more money. Using these tips coupled with me listing your home and marketing it everywhere it is as good as sold. Ready? Let’s get started today!
- Clean Up and Remove the Clutter – If your home is filled with clutter, clean it up and remove it. Potential buyers need to see a home that is clean up and inviting.
- Remove Furniture – Too much furniture in any room will make them look small. Less furniture means more spacious rooms. If need be rent a storage unit to store the furniture in until your home is sold. If necessary replace a few choice pieces to enhance rooms and give them a fresh look.
- Trim the bushes and trees – Overgrown bushes and trees hide your house. They give the first impression that the home is not well cared for by the current owners. By trimming them you open up the home to be viewed by all potential buyers. Plus it will allow more light to reach your home brightening all rooms.
- Got Hardwoods under Carpet? Rip it Up! Rip carpet up and if necessary refinish the floors. Everyone wants hardwoods! If you have them flaunt them don’t hide them. Doing it yourself will increase your home’s value and save potential the buyers the time of doing it themselves allowing you to reap the rewards instead of giving them away.
- Brighten Your Entry and Enhance Curb Appeal – Buyers often make up their minds in a startling 7 seconds upon visiting your home about whether to buy it. We only have one chance to make a good impression. Easy fixes here are painting the front door, repairing anything broken, and replacing door hardware if worn and old. Plant easy to care for seasonal flowers in beds in front of your home and pots by the door to create a warm inviting entry way. A bright and inviting entry is a good first step to getting your Beckley WV Home Sold fast!
- Lighten Up – Add lighting and natural lighting to your home to enhance its brightness and appeal. Easy fixes are adding a light in a dark area. Low cost solar tubes are desirable to add natural light to a dark kitchen or bathroom for little money plus they are ecofriendly giving your home “Green appeal”.
- If it is broken fix it – Removing problems and fixing them will eliminate the problems that arise from a home inspection. Plus if a buyer can see any issues they will start adding up the time and cost of fixing it themselves. A neglected home repair is a glaring sore thumb that gets potential buyers thinking about what else is wrong with your home and will cause them to move on.
- Enhancing Bathrooms – The saying is that kitchen and baths sell homes. You may not have the perfect bathroom, but spending $500 on it can go a long way to fix basic issues. Replacing outdated cabinet pulls, fixtures such as lighting, faucets for sinks and tubs, as well as old frosted glass for clear glass will give your bathroom a fresh look. Nothing kills the good feeling about a bathroom worse than dirt or grim. So clean the grout, remove rust stains, apply fresh caulk, replace the toilet seat, paint the walls and replace the towels. All can make a difference.
- Don’t forget the kitchen – Even if you do not have granite and the latest appliances, the kitchen is the one of the most important rooms in your house and it can be fixed up for little investment.
- Paint Your Walls Neutral Colors – Freshly painted walls with neutral colors help sell a home by allowing the potential buyer to project their ideas on them. Too loud or too dark and all the buyer can think of is what it will take to cover them up. While bold colors may appeal to some, it is best to leave those choices up to them and not impress your style on them. Fresh paint is the single easiest and least expensive way to enhance your home’s value
Using my 10 inexpensive ways to enhance your Beckley WV Home will help it sell faster and for more money. Ready to list your Beckley WV home for sale and get it sold fast? Call me, Betty J. Moore, now at 304-573-4970. I am the #1 Realtor and Beckley WV Real Estate specialists for homes sold in Beckley WV and surrounding areas for all of 2014 and beyond.
About Homes For Sale Beckley WV And Betty J. Moore
Betty J. Moore is a regionally recognized leader in Beckley WV Real Estate, Beckley WV Homes For Sale, Beckley WV Real Estate, Beckley Homes For Sale, Homes For Sale Beckley WV, Homes For Sale in Beckley WV and Homes in Beckley WV. Betty can be reached via the contact page on this web site or via phone at 304-573-4970. Betty has helped people sell their homes quicker than any other real estate agent in the market through her extensive marketing and has helped hundreds of people throughout her career find their dream home in the Beckley and Southern West Virginia real estate market. Betty was voted the number one Realtor in 2012 by the readers of the Register Herald. Throughout 2014 Betty has been the number one Beckley Realtor for Listing and Selling Beckley WV Homes for Sale. Thinking of selling your home? I have a passion for Real Estate and love to use my marketing expertise to gain maximum exposure for your home and getting it sold fast! I service Real Estate sales in the following markets: Beckley Real Estate for Sale, Homes for Sale Beckley, Homes For Sale Beckley WV, Glade Springs Real Estate, Glade Springs Homes for Sale, Flat Top Lake Homes For Sale, Flat Top Lake Real Estate, Princeton WV Real Estate, Homes For Sale Princeton WV, and homes for sale in southern WV. Visit www.beckleywvhomesforsale.com to search for your dream home now!